Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Giving back to women's shelter

I am looking to raise money to help the local womens shelter that not only provides shelter for domestic violence but also offers free counseling services. I wish that I had had this type of service where I lived when the abuse was going on in my life. It is so important that survivors of abuse and victims have a support system, and I am looking to give back.

On the right side of my page there is a donate now button. I am an avid couponer so I know how to stretch a dollar :) I plan on buying necessary items in bulk and deliver to the womens shelter. If you can donate $1,  that $1 can buy toothbrushes, or toothpaste! These are items the shelter needs. If you do not want to donate here, then I encourage you to seek out a local shelter in your area and find out how you can help. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment